Sunday, May 6, 2018

I will create you a sketch with shojo manga style

I will create you a sketch with shojo manga style












About:

I love drawing and manga style I like it very much, I draw people and couples with a faint background, and I detail the clothes and the faces with a lot of patience <3 

But it is important to know the Extras (are a follows):

  • additional revision [+$10] (+3 days)
  • draw your character in front and back  [+$5] (Just in full body option)
  • coloring your sketch  [+$15] (+3 days) 
  • adding background [+$10]
  • Extra Fast delivery only 1 Day [+$20]

Reviews


ohdihambo:anmaryart brought so much life into my character! I'm very pleased

anmaryart:I'm happy to have perform your request in the best way!

ohdihambo:Anmaryart has made a exceptional work yet again.

ohdihambo:anmaryart did a great job!

anmaryart:a pleasant experience as always


No comments:

Post a Comment