Friday, May 11, 2018

I will always do the best for you. Let me know if I could be any help to you! My timezone is GMT+7! + See More

I will always do the best for you. Let me know if I could be any help to you! My timezone is GMT+7! + See More












About:

I will draw your picture into cartoon portrait for $5. You can choose style with normal big head or super big head, No problem if you only want normal body.

For $5 You will Get :
• 2000px X 2000px
A half Body ( Head To Shoulder ) 1 FIGURE
JPEG/PNG File With Solid Color or Transparent Background

"For Multiple orders Please contact me in advance"

NOTED :

Please don't send photo that's too blur, dark or pixels. It will be drawn by hand, so great quality photo is very recommended


Best Regards.

Ferdi

Reviews


skyloop:Incredible work! This is the real deal! best perfect cartoon portrait.

ferdyneni:Great Buyer, Good Comunication

briarmstrong:Goes good work

ferdyneni:Good buyer good communication

skyloop:Incredible work! This is the real deal! best perfect cartoon portrait.


No comments:

Post a Comment