Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will draw in anime style

I will draw in anime style












About:

[FOR MORE SAMPLE https://sta.sh/21fiv5dn0kom ]
Hello! Bako's here~

I will do:
  • OC (Original Characters)
  • Kemonomimi (animal ears and tails)
  • Fanart
  • Couple (yuri, yaoi, straight) <<message me for couple comm, extra payment will be the same as normal price

I won't do:
  • Realist 
  • Old people
  • Mecha
  • Furries
  • Muscle

you can message me if you want me to send the sketch before
feel free to ask! Thank you 

Reviews


alexgregorym:The seller was so nice and made all the alterations I requested. I love my commission so much it’s so cute and I’m definitely buying again in the future.

timbellas:The artist did great work, and delivered on time.

internetshawty:The quality of the work is outstanding, highly recommend buying a gig from bakabako if interested. Easy to communicate with, great work!

humblemiso:I highly recommend buying from this seller. Fast to respond, Easy to communicate with, and The Quality of their work is fantastic. I am definitely going to be buying again in the future.

echonbd:As wonderful as always! Still highly recommend this artist- especially with how patient she was this time around. c:


No comments:

Post a Comment