Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will draw your photo into vector cartoon

I will draw your photo into vector cartoon












About:

please read the description below and see my portfolio.
before you order, please contact me first to talk about the requirements and photo


for $5 you will get:
- 1 person / 1 object( head to shoulder only) delivered in 3 days
- Colored
- png or jpg format (size a3)
- No additional request such as change type of clothes or hair style etc
- Only white, one color background, or my custom

I provide 3 styles as you notice in the portfolio. just choose one

1: head to toe
2: head to shoulder
3: head to torso

For best result: send me your photo from front-facing or side facing and the photo must be in good quality andmin 300 dpi.


DO NOT send me: blurred photo, low resolution photo, night shot photos, and photos which taken from far position

-if you send me photo that cropped around head, the result will be cropped too

Reviews


akureyes:perfect. quick and wonderful artwork. thank you so much

miffttah:thank you again\r\ndo not hesitate to come back again :)

fonetiks1:Simply one of the people to work with!

miffttah:thank you

fonetiks1:Super Awesome to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment