Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will design Logo for your Business. Also I will invent and draw any character in a flat style. My software skills are: adobe illustrator and coreldraw.

I will design Logo for your Business. Also I will invent and draw any character in a flat style. My software skills are: adobe illustrator and coreldraw.












About:

Hi there!

In this Gig, I offer you, my customers, quality fulfilment of any character conceived by you (you, your friends, relatives, or fictional characters). You’re currently reading the Gig of one of the best authors. And I guarantee you a thorough approach to the creation of your character.

Your character will be drawn in a cartoon flat style in Adobe Illustrator. So, if you order a source file, it will be vector. A vector source file is convenient for scaling and collage creation (if you would like to learn more, feel free to ask me).

I can provide a character in different formats to you: jpeg, png, eps, ai, svg, psd.

First-class quality!

What I need to get to work:

- detailed description

- a reference (if you have it) or an example or a photo

- payment

I recommend you to write me a message before ordering.

Thank you in advance!

Reviews


bantoine2:Way better as I expected

zrestudio:Outstanding experience!

creativegypsie:OMG this seller is fabulous! Not only does he provide great communication and extremely quick turnaround he is extremely talented. I absolutely love the little cartoon character he drew for me. It far exceeded my expectations. Thanks You!

zrestudio:Thank you very much for great review and tip!

jimbeau_1968:EXCELLENT WORK! FAST AND EASY TO WORK WITH!


No comments:

Post a Comment