Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I will draw your avatar or family portrait in popular cartoon characters style

I will draw your avatar or family portrait in popular cartoon characters style












About:

Do you love popular kids/adults TV show and want someone to draw you or your whole family in the same style for the cheapest price? Then you're in on the right page! I can also draw you in other styles, you can check my other gigs, I can draw in various anime style, chibi and others.


For the HALF BODY package, you will get:

  1. Line art version of your order, and
  2. Colored version of your order in 1750 x 2475 pix 300dpi

For the FULL BODY or FAMILY package, you will get:
  1. Line art version of your order,
  2. Colored version of your order, and
  3. Colored version of your order plus premade BG & text in 3500 x 4950 pix 300dpi (A3 print resolution)


  • Contact me for discounted price if you want to order many figures.
  • I may add additional fee for revision request that is based on personal taste / subjective reasons or if you want to change something that hasn't been stated at the beginning of the order.

Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions and don't forget to favorite this gig so you can find me when my gig disappears from the search results :)

Reviews


darthballs:Love it. Great work

inka_iskandar:Great experience, clear instructions, I enjoyed the whole process. Thank you!

douglust:Wonderful! EXACTLY what I wanted and he was so helpful and fast! Will definitely reach out again!

inka_iskandar:The whole experience working with douglust was AMAZING! Will definitely look forward to work with him/her again :D

darthballs:Love it. Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment