Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Draw Chibies, Twitch Emotes, Your Face











About:

I suggest contacting me through messages for a custom order >uO much easier!



I can draw a chibi of your choice with or without background, couples, your OC's or characters from the original source (fanarts). YAOI and Yuri are a okay with me! I can draw whoever you want in chibi style! :)



ENTRY LEVEL- Head only in colour- 5$

NOTE- if you want a TWITCH EMOTE- it's 5$ extra



You can also add extras:

Emote PACK (you get an HD head drawing + 3 Twitch Emote sized files 28x28, 56x56, 112x112) +5$

(I can also draw any emote you want, please contact)

Full body (simplistic chibi style) +5$

Full body (more complex) +10$

Additional Figure +10$

Add simplistic Background/Scene +15$



PLEASE contact for more information



Reviews


:

Outstanding as always.

:

Fast results and just what I wanted.

:

thanks bro!

:

Good worker

:

~OMG~ Amazing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment