Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Vector Cartoon Draws











About:

Cartoons and strange characters are my favorite kind of creation, especially if they are macabre (Zombie, monsters, etc.).



 Note: If, in the order, you request the BG, any background figures (passing people, crowd, street vendors etc.) do not count in the total number of characters.

Reviews


:

Final graphic was exactly what I wanted and delivered very very quickly (even though it was Christmas), communication was brilliant, absolute pleasure to deal with. Recommend to anyone - thank you!

:

I needed to make an illustration for my friend and i tried myself but i kinda flopped. This guy helped me out!!!! im verry happy

:

I didn't like the work they got mad with me and told me not to ever come back again but I was refunded? it was Kindergarten artwork

:

great work!! I love it!

:

VERY NICE WORK




No comments:

Post a Comment