Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Create A Cartoon Of Yours In My Style











About:

What you get for 1 gig : 

• 1 personalized vector cartoon (1 person, headshot)

 500dpi, jpg image or png



Important : 

• 1 person per gig

• Transparent bg is bundled with high res add-on (please see below) 

• This gig requires a clear, high resolution picture that shows the subject's face clearly, and with the desired pose/expression. 

• I can only draw what I can see. Don't send blurry images, out of focus, and face obstructed images.

• Minor revisions only. Please don't ask me to make a frowning picture smile. Make sure to send only your best photos. 



If you unsure or if you have any questions, please drop me a message. I will get back to you ASAP.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you...

Seller's Response:

Beyond incredible

Seller's Response:

Great buyer...

Seller's Response:

super fast delivery, high quality images, friendly, would highly recommend to any friends in a heartbeat.




No comments:

Post a Comment