Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will draw an amazing vector cartoon portrait for you

I will draw an amazing vector cartoon portrait for you












About:

''High Quality Vector Illustration With Unlimited Revision''

Hi, I am Alex Finlay. I will draw the Vector Portrait for you from your picture, Idea, or concept.
Also if needi will provide unlimited revision until achieve your satisfaction amp;I consider myself something of a chameleon artist, offering my clients flexibility and freedom to explore a style that best fits their vision.

My designs are 100% original guaranteed! All the portraits are Hand drawn in Adobe Illustrator, No Photoshop filters. I can ensure you, it will be one of the best realistic Vector Portrait you can get through Fiverr.

You can check out my Gig Portfolio amp; Clients Review as well.

Get Started:
Please choose your preferable package from the above based on your needs, Also you can find the option during check out to add more requirements of you.

The $5 Gig includes:

  • Head to Shoulder Illustration
  • One Figure Illustration
  • Minimum Pixel will be 1000x1000 with 72 DPI.
  • Regular Delivery Time will be 5 days.


Please message me for custom project amp; ask me if you have any questions. I am always Available :)

Looking Forward to hearing From You.

Thank you so much.
Finlay

Reviews


lokyeijohnston:will work with u again

finlay_uk:Outstanding Experience!

pinchaswolhendl:Finlay was great! Pleasure to work with

finlay_uk:Outstanding Experience!

addyson_usa:Have worked with Finlay for a long time with so many projects, and every times got perfect work...definitely will buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment