Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I will make cartoon caricature superhero your face or animal

I will make cartoon caricature superhero your face or animal












About:

Good Day, fellow Giggers!

I'm miss_digipen. I primarily work on making caricature using my own style. What is a caricature? It is a bobbled head style drawing, meaning, the head is bigger than the body and mostly imaged in a way that will pick the viewer's amusement. 

I work best for Wedding Invitations, Novelty Art, T-shirt designs, Calendars, Wedding Caricatures and Profile pictures or simply a unique and customized gift idea or a drawing for love ones.

What you will get:

For Basic "Cool" Gig:  It will cost $5 for Head to Shoulders, fully colored 

For  Standard "Cooler" Gig: It will cost $10 for Head to Torso, fully colored

For Premium "Coolest" Gig: It will cost $15 for Full bodied drawing 

Please do not forget to check out the Fiverr Gig Extras that I offer, in case you need the Source 

file, Commercial License, Additional background. 

*UP TO 2 MINOR REVISIONS PER ORDER*

Reviews


vontailor:Thanks man

babalacc:thnks bro

muisindra:fast delivery , great bro !!!!

babalacc:amazing buyer

chicoken:Love it bro


No comments:

Post a Comment