Sunday, April 22, 2018

I will draw cartoon portrait in the walking dead theme or other

I will draw cartoon portrait in the walking dead theme or other












About:

Send me:

  • Your photo (face, body complexion)
  • Theme (movie, serial)
  • Clothing, acsessories
  • Task or your wishes (posture, jesture, mood)


20$ for 1 FullBody Character with Custom and Transparent Background!
+10$ for animal or object
+ 5
$ for individual atmospheric background by your wishes

More than 1 character - choose the necessary Quantity


If before the start of order execution you didn't consider something important and ask me to remake the finished drawing, it will be treated as a new order, therefore attention please!

Reviews


amandafoxbrite1:Great stuff! I keep having him adapt for all web presence and he delivers!

kagarman:Thank you! =)

amandafoxbrite1:Another awesome experience! Thank you!

kagarman:thank you! =)

ppituwa:great


No comments:

Post a Comment