Thursday, April 26, 2018

I will appreciate it very much! + See More

I will appreciate it very much! + See More












About:

I'll draw a 4 panel cartoon strip from YOUR script instructions, in MY STYLE amp; send it to you in any of these 3 file formats - JPEG, TIFF or PSD. One 4 panel cartoon strip per $10 order. Please note, I offer revisions for an additional $5, which can be found in my Gig Extras. Backgrounds amp; complicated props may require additional gig purchases.

PLEASE make sure you have messaged me in my inbox before having placed your order, so that I fully understand your requirements.

Have any questions? Take a look at some FAQ's.

Reviews


mikehagens:Best on Fiverr!!

donnygagliardi:Amazing work! Captured my vision precisely and was very accommodating to my requests. Will be using alastairlaird exclusively for my cartoons!

alastairlaird:Wonderful experience! Donny filled me in on his concept, and was so friendly and engaging in his messages, that I knew it would be fun to work on his project. I enjoyed drawing this comic a great deal!

rotimiiyun:Alastairlaird continues to beat my expectations. He is truly gifted and I am so glad I found him on Fiverr. His ability to take a concept and deliver superior cartoons is unparalleled. I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone looking for help with cartoons! You don’t have to look any further

alastairlaird:Brilliant experience! Rotimi writes such incredibly funny, thought provoking comic scripts and is awfully generous and kind. What I love most about working with her is how she is both candid and gracious at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment