Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will draw anyone in the rick and morty style

I will draw anyone in the rick and morty style












About:

Hello!

I will draw anyone in the Rick and Morty style for $5.


What do I need from you?
Your photo or selfie as reference.

What you will get from me?
High-resolution 6x4inch 300ppi JPG and PNG with transparent background of your cartoon character!

Feel free to check out my other gigs for more cartoon fun!

Thanks for looking!

Reviews


unicornsturnip:Fantastic

lydiaworrell:Very fun project! Thanks again and take care.

svenhorvatic:I asked for a short comic in a Rick and Morty fashion and boy did I get what I wanted. Everything was amazing! Even the things I forgot to mention were flawlessly put into the work. I can't say anything else but pure perfection from Lydia. Thank you! This will be an amazing present!

lydiaworrell:My pleasure! I had so much fun working on this, laughed out loud plenty of times reading it! Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

svenhorvatic:incredible work!


No comments:

Post a Comment