Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I will draw cartoons of your pictures

I will draw cartoons of your pictures












About:

Cartoons is perfect for gifts, profile picture on social network, wallpaper on your gadget, wedding cards, frames, website and so much more.


I don't using instant app or filter.
I'm using Adobe illustrator with Hand drawing.


Standard Price $5

  • 1 figure head to shoulders
  • A4 300dpi
  • Best time delivery 1 - 3 days
  • Revisions


Price Guides

  • 1 gigs for 1 figures
  • 1 extra gigs / extra fast is only for 1 person


Extra

  • High Resolution A3 300dpi $5
  • Source File Ai format,Unlimited size and editable $10


I only draw base on photo and I can't modified and combine pictures or change pose and expressions
.


Reviews


deboah19:i was intersested in promoting my small business..I am happy with the result..fast,efficent,good communication.

redytensai:Thank you so much for order and review\r\nand I wish the best for your Business.\r\n\r\nThank you and have a great days^^.

noverby:Easy to work with and good product!

redytensai:Thank you so much for order and Thank you for review^^.\r\nI can't wait for the next order.\r\n\r\nThank you and have a great days^^.

m3brown:I have ordered several gigs, and recommended friends, and am impressed every time! Excellent work and very great communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment