Friday, April 20, 2018

I will design cartoon character or a mascot logo

I will design cartoon character or a mascot logo












About:

I believe my design and quality is unrivalled due the fact I put 110% into all my work and don't throw numerous designs at you that don't encapsulate your business. I have a BS degree in Graphic design and Communication and have excellent knowledge of the Adobe suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.

Please take a moment to read some of my feedback and you will soon realise that Hina Imtiaz is the perfect solution for you.

Look forward to working with you in the near future

Reviews


orangecoffin728:Thank you so much

hinaimtiaz:welcome sir :)

clintonray6699:Artist did an excellent job. Will use again

hinaimtiaz:Outstanding Experience!

meghankreindel:The finished image is PERFECT I couldn't love it any more than I do, it fit the request I made but there is an added something there that I hadn't thought to ask for. High Recommend hinaimtiaz and look forward to the opportunity to work with them again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment