Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I will do my very best for you. Please feel free to send questions...I will respond very quickly! Thank you :)) + See More

I will do my very best for you. Please feel free to send questions...I will respond very quickly! Thank you :)) + See More












About:

I will design awesome cartoon portrait, avatar, stickers, etc

you can check my portofolio here https://goo.gl/atU7gW

you will get :
1. jpg file with solid color background (as you want)
2. png file (transparent background)
3. delivery within 2 days
4. high resolutions 300dpi
.
why choose us :

1. very cheap
2. professional and very quick
3. unlimited revisions
4. commercial use

note :
1. for portrait or avatar cartoon please give me high resolutions photo, not blurred and not taken from far.
.
2. for sticker etc, please give me a sample (refference) of sticker you need
.
you can add my gig as your favorite for more easy to find me later.
blacklist all buyer from india !!
.
contact me if you have some questions,
Thank you :))

Reviews


geckert:Very happy with the quality of work!

nawazwazwaz:thank you very much ! very good buyer !

mrscharleej:Amazing. Fast. GREAT quality!

nawazwazwaz:thank you very much ! very good buyer ! thanks for adding a tip ! :)

jcalderonstocks:very good outcome


No comments:

Post a Comment