Sunday, April 22, 2018

I will draw you as a fabulous cartoon yellow character

I will draw you as a fabulous cartoon yellow character












About:

***OVER 6K+ CUSTOMERS SATISFIED WITH MY DRAWING AND LOTS OF THEM CAME BACK - REGULAR DELIVERY WITHIN 1 - 5 DAYS WITH HIGHEST QUALITY AND PERFECT FOR PRINTING***


Have you ever wondered how do you look as a Yellow cartoon character? I can make it happen to you!

Things you could do with this gig:

- Use it as awesome facebook, twitter, my space... avatar
- Print it and put it in a frame
- Make a fun gift for your family or your friend
- And much more...

Simply send me your clear photo and leave the rest to me.

If you need half-body drawing, express delivery or background.... then please check the extra below or contact me.

In short, please follow this guide line when you make orders

- Order $5 for a drawing of a person from head to shoulder (+1 FREE Revision)
- Order $10 for a full body image of a person (+ 2 FREE Revision)
- Contact me for half body portrait ($8)

If you need me to draw more than 1 person, please multiply this price and the amount of persons you want.

For any special purpose, don't hesitate to let me know, I may give you a treat ;)

I'm looking forward to serving you. Feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks

Regards,
Virtues

Reviews


papiifilms22:Love it very much

virtues:I'm glad you do. Thank you so so much ^^ Best regards.

valdisdzeniic:Like the result. Service as described. No revisions were necessary.

chrisume:great work!!!

virtues:Thannk you so much. Best regards.


No comments:

Post a Comment