Saturday, April 21, 2018

I will draw your photo cartoon realistic

I will draw your photo cartoon realistic












About:

1. Head and shoulder only
2. Multiple figures are welcomed ( $5 for each figure )
3. ( Recommanded ) send me face shoot photo, from the front and good quality photo ( min 300 dpi )
4. i can't draw your logo, please send your logo ( png ) if needed
5. Don't send : blurred, overcast, night shots, partially covered face, eg covered by hand objects
6. Don't send me your photo that cut off around head, because your cartoon picture will be cut off too :(
7. modification can be requested, as long as the modification do not deviate from the original
8. the result will be delivered to you in size 1100 x 777 pixel, landscaped, and .PNG format with transparent background
9. I do not accept pictures of famous people / celebrities
10. the best quality photo from you determine the best results as well

if like my gig, please PRESS SAVE button, and share it with u friends and family.

feel free to contact me frist

Reviews


cloutbuilder:did a great job

nazriel0707:thanks bro for 5 star

colincharleslov:I couldn't have wished for a more courteous and professional service and a perfect cartoon. Thank you very much indeed.

nazriel0707:thanks sir.. you are the best buyer ^_^

sharon486:Outstanding experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment