Sunday, April 22, 2018

I will reply ASAP in my working time: 9PM - 6AM EST. + See More

I will reply ASAP in my working time: 9PM - 6AM EST. + See More












About:

Do you need a Mascot Logo with a cute animal? Or a simple illustration for your children, a drawing for your lecture to the students atschool, or sometimes just an illustration for your personal books and blog posts? Just give me a message to show your brief idea, your book’s content, or any document that you need illustrations. I will draw a unique illustration for you. I can give you all popular file types (JPG, PNG, PDF) in printable paper size with high quality.

Price for package:

- You can order a sketch of the Character with Basic Gig of $5. If you like the character, you can purchase the full colored version later.

- Please check my 3 gig packages and choose what you need.

- If your requirement is different from those packages, just send me a messagefor a custom offer. Thank you.

- Order of more than 1 illustration can have a better price, please check the FAQ for more information.


Please see my other Gigsat:https://www.fiverr.com/hoangnhu13.

Just ask me if you have any question. I will reply ASAP in my working time: 9PM-6AM EST.


Kim Z

Reviews


jamiemallinder:great service

hoangnhu13:Thank you a lot!

makevideos:Fast, talented and great understanding of graphic art

hoangnhu13:Thank you a lot!

ubministries:This seller does excellent work on her drawings! She gave me exactly what I asked for and I love it! Very easy to work with, too! I will definitely be using her talents in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment