Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I will offer a fully colored high resolution of your little pony with a simple background!

I will offer a fully colored high resolution of your little pony with a simple background!












About:

Have you ever wanted to be a pony from My Little Pony? Now you can be! I will draw any pony at your request, whether from the show or an Original Character (OC), including a cutie mark.

Price is $5 per pony on a transparent background.

Backgrounds are an additional $5.

Reviews


nessapagan724:Great piece of art! Thanks so much!

kitsulie:Super nice and friendly! Wonderful to work with!

nessapagan724:YOU ARE AMAZING! lol With my confusing instructions this seller made an artistic masterpiece that I love. Will definitely order again!

kitsulie:Wonderful to work with! Super nice, friendly and fun projects to work on! :)

rekaudo:Awesome. Just perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment