Friday, April 20, 2018

I will do making vector portrait for you

I will do making vector portrait for you












About:

Hi there. i am new here, but my experience to make a portrait drawing is not new ^^.
i will draw exactly like the photo.

Steps:
1. place the order
2. send me the photo that you want to be drawn
3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review

1 head shot/ face = $5
2 face = $10

file will be in PNG 1200x800 with transparant Background.

Important Note :

  1. Please send me a good quality photo, and a clear head shot that not cut off in face, or your drawing will be cut off too.
  2. Please don't send some night shot photos, it will be really hard too see a night shot photos.
  3. for half body and full body it will be extra chargeper figure
  4. if you need it fast, please use the extra fast delivery.extra fast delivery charge per figure


For your Information,
-I draw people, Not PET
-White background (I do not draw the background such as buildings, rooms, etc)
-I do not draw intricate motif on clothing

message me first if you have a question about my gig's and please share with your family and friends.

don't forget to check my other gig's.

have a nice day.

Reviews


jillhailey:Awesome as usual

veeder:thank you for order my gig's,have a great day ^_^

nickgaudiano:Extremely quick and exactly what was needed!

veeder:thank you for ordering my gig's,have a great day ^_^

demetriayes30:Wonderful Job!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment