Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will draw your cartoon or cartoons for blog or ebook

I will draw your cartoon or cartoons for blog or ebook












About:

Whats special about me ?
I can draw and mimic almost all styles of cartoons and drawings.
What I do?

  • Freestyle political cartoons and cartoons on current affairs.
  • Banner/ any image ads online/offline ad mediums like standees, pamphlets etc.
  • Cartoons of any character celebs/political/sports personalities/toons from photos/any theme or idea developed by you.
  • Keen to work on recurring projects like comic strips.


Ideal Specification of my gigs

  • One gig is for 1 character ideally head to waist/toe. Colouring and shadowing characters not included (But shading can be free if I feel it will give more depth to the character).
  • Speech bubbles are free when you want characters to say something.
  • You can express your ideas or give a theme and I will try coming up with an idea to express in cartoon.
  • Size 1000* 1000 px max and format as per your choice.
  • The situation (scene) should be given in writing. Provide clear photos of characters to be drawn for better finishing.


Reviews


hjnicols:Jack did EXACTLY WHAT I ASKED! As fast as he said, and better than I hoped! Thanks Jack! I will use you again.

jacked:It has always been amazing experience working with you. \r\nThanks a ton again. :)

katreya:Outstanding Experience!

jacked:thanks for the order and patience . Great experience working with you.

gnomefactory:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment