Saturday, April 21, 2018

I will make your couple cartoon

I will make your couple cartoon












About:

Hello! This gig is intended for making cutesy couple drawings or as a family portrait gift.


I will draw a couple drawing in full color for $20 (basic package). I will draw from head to torso, in a loving pose with a default heart in the background.

For the second package, it will have your background of choosing; be it at Eiffel Tower or Leaning Tower of Pisa or anywhere you think of :D

For the third package, I will draw anything you think of, along with your couple picture, background of choice and add more details to it.

All packages will have two revisions.

If you have any further questions, I am here to answer them.

Happy Giggles and Gigging everyone! lt;3 lt;3

Reviews


ginarosie:Great to work with, amazing product

miss_digipen:Thank you Gina, you're the best!

oliverhall913:Perfect, thank you very much.

miss_digipen:amazing buyer :) glad to work with you!

andorrrano:A lovely job!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment