Friday, April 20, 2018

I will draw a custom cartoon illustration or drawing

I will draw a custom cartoon illustration or drawing












About:

*TOP RATED! BULK DISCOUNTS! * Welcome to LaughterCraft, your one-stop cartoon shop! My name is Mike and I'd love to assist you with all your illustration needs. The main $5 Gig gets you ONE black-and-white line-art illustration (eg. a dinosaur, a family member, etc.) I also offer Packages for commonly-ordered extras. For orders involving multiple extras, be sure to inquire about bulk discounts! I'm known for offering great savings for bulk orders amp; repeat customers. Message me today to discuss your project!

Reviews


marcelmihalic:I will order more from this Seller. Great experience!

laughtercraft:thanks so much for the opportunity. looking forward to the next one!

nzstylist1:Great work thank you

laughtercraft:thanks!

david1978touray:This guy is really good. Great job dude


No comments:

Post a Comment