Saturday, April 21, 2018

I will make great cartoon of your photo

I will make great cartoon of your photo












About:

HI PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING MY GIG!


PRICE:

$10 FOR A FULL BODY PHOTO (per person in the photo)

Additional:

+$5 Extra fast service
If you want me to deliver your artwork in just one day.IT IS PER PERSON (if 2 person in 1 portrait its additional $5 total of $10 for 2 person.
IT IS AN ADDITIONAL $5 (headshot only) or $10(half or whole body) PER PERSON IN THE PICTURE.


+$10 If you want me to include a PSD file.

FREE for .PNG format

(If you want the PSD file,Check out myGig Extras)
Delivered image size 1500 x1500 pixel, 300 dpi


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DO NOT ACCEPT LOW QUALITY PHOTOS. BLURRED PICTURES, PHOTOS CAPTURED USING A WEBCAM, CROPPED PICTURES.

YOU CAN SEND ME THE PHOTO FIRST SO THAT I CAN CHECK IF I'LL BE ABLE TO USE IT.

I DO NOT CHANGE EXPRESSIONS OR POSITIONS IN THE ACTUAL PHOTO THAT IS SENT TO ME.

Reviews


camc24:Its Great i love it is there anyway i can put it on my pics?

meann0827:Thank you.please download it again to make the fiverr logo removed.im looking forward working again with you.thanks

lamborod:Good product fast time

meann0827:thanks.im looking forward working with you again. Thank you!

docgross:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment