Thursday, April 19, 2018

I will draw anything with super cute chibi style

I will draw anything with super cute chibi style












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING :

Hello Hello! Welcome to my gig!

I can draw any and all chibis (with my style) of:

  • Yourself, your lover, your pet, your idols...
  • Your original character
  • Any characters!


COULD BE USE FOR YOU:

  • MERCH
  • YOUTUBE AVATAR
  • COMICS
  • TWITCH EMOTICON
  • AND MANY MORE!



ALL GIGS INCLUDES:
HIGH RES (JPG/PNG) + HEAD to FULL BODY! + FULL COLORED + FREE SOURCE FILE**


THE ONLY EXTRAS YOU'LL NEED:

  • Background : Simple ($5) / Detailed ($10) / Super detailed (gt; $15 depends on the complexity)
  • Commercial use: $15
  • EXPRESS LANE!



PLEASE NOTE:
- Reference photos is very much appreciated, BUT if you need NEW DESIGNS, I'll make a custom order for you! :)

**source file : flatten image

Reviews


fowphtog:Great work with unique style

brooily:never disappointed

jeditrix:Impressive work. Every time i use this seller improvements are noticed

thecosmicbook:Client's that know what they want, like this kind person, is always fun to work with. Making the whole project smooth sailing :)

robertogonzales:Was very helpful and listened to all my ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment