Sunday, April 22, 2018

I will draw line art anything 1 object in JPEG High resolution 5000X5000 Pixel

I will draw line art anything 1 object in JPEG High resolution 5000X5000 Pixel












About:

BEFORE ORDER, PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS GIG.

Hello, I will draw anything (cartoon person, animal, vehicle, building, structure and many more, but I am not drawing any religion cartoon character) line art for your coloring book.

1 object for $5

Look at my sample work :)

you will get JPEG High resolution file 5000X5000 Pixel 300dpi.

You can use for anything, commercial or for teach your child, it's up to you.

EASY FOR ORDER

For Order please complete requirement on this gig.

  • Choose what you need in this gig.
  • If you have image, please attach your image which you want to be line art.
  • Then, tell all instruction for me about what object do you want to me to draw.


Note:

  1. I AM NOT DRAWING LINE ART OF ANY A RELIGION CARTOON CHARACTER
  2. PLEASE DON'T SEND ANYTHING LINK IN MESSAGES
  3. PLEASE DON'T SEND ANYTHING LINK IN REQUIREMENTS WHEN YOU ORDER, JUST WRITE YOUR ALL INSTRUCTION AND ATTACHED YOUR IMAGES
  4. REVISION ARE MADE FREE ONLY 2 IF YOU ACTUALLY PRESS ON THE REQUEST A MODIFICATION BUTTON BEFORE THE ORDER IS MARKED AS COMPLETE
  5. WHEN ORDER IS MARKED AS COMPLETED, ITS MEAN THE ORDER HAS BEEN SUCCESS AND DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM AND DON'T HAVE REVISION AGAIN

Reviews


nylacoils:Very professional and thorough with all details

depamung:Thank you so much for always ordering my gig. I am always happy working for you and always with my pleasure to do best working for you :)

martindyhr:I highly recommend this seller. Great job!

depamung:Thank you so much :). You are a nice buyer. Always with my pleasure to do best working for you :)

sunni1982:Yay!! Once Again - Great Work!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment