Friday, April 20, 2018

I will draw cartoon caricature in any style

I will draw cartoon caricature in any style












About:

Hey I'm back!!! - With extremelyDiscounted Packages!!!!
(*
Limited offer for the first 3 buyers!)

  • In this gig you will get :(Depends on the package)


  1. Any size of a design inJPG/JPEG, transparentPNGamp;EPS(Vector)formats.
  2. 24 Hr FAST DELIVERY
  3. Unlimited Revisions
  4. Professional and VIP Service

  • All you have to do

  1. select the package you want, if you wantmore than one character,

    please change the number of the figure

  2. Fill your requirement byuploading photo

    or sending me the link to the photo


*****Please feel free to ask any questions I am willing to answer asap.*****

Reviews


tykie12345:This seller provided me with an excellent delivery. He was willing to revise his work to more of what I was looking for and the final result turned out wonderful. He is very nice and I appreciate him putting his hard work and time into his customers. I would use this seller again and if you are hesitant, there is no need to be. Thanks :)

sandimasamare:One of the great buyers I've ever met who provided very clear introduction to get started. Thank you.

peterrasmuss826:Great AS allways :-)

sandimasamare:A trusted Decent buyer. Never hesitate to work for him with my best!

peterrasmuss826:Well done! And good service


No comments:

Post a Comment