Sunday, April 22, 2018

I will provide you an illustration of you or a person/pet of your chosing in color with backgound

I will provide you an illustration of you or a person/pet of your chosing in color with backgound












About:

- You will receive a CUSTOM MADE image (approximately 3500x4900 pixels, 300 dpi)
If you need resizing for web (72 dpi), just ask and I will make that for you for free

- The chibi (stilized and with non-realistic proportions character) will be drawn in any pose or interaction if there are more than one.

After the purchase make sure you send me a photo (preferably the whole body) and description or photo reference or the pose and the clothes you want the character to wear!
Internet photo will be fine, as I will re-draw the character from scratch.

If you have any specific requests or questions, please message me before placing the order and I will get back to you as soon as I can.


If you need the commercial use (which means you'll be able to sell and use the images as you see fit, butI will always havethe Intellectual Property Rights of the images), please contact me and we can set a fitting price.

Reviews


ochoafloresb:Awesome person easy to talk and super helpful!

arrydesign:Great project and person to work with :)

raymondfurgason:Great work!

arrydesign:Outstanding Experience!

elisabetheberle:Working with Veronica is so special because she really gets the idea of what you want. I highly recommend this women!


No comments:

Post a Comment