Friday, April 20, 2018

I will banners and thumbnails for youtube, facebook etc

I will banners and thumbnails for youtube, facebook etc












About:

I like to make funny banners and graphics for youtube channels. I have already made some of them by contacting privately various youtubers, who were happy with the work they did.

If you give me a chance here too, I will not let you down.

Anyway, you can see, in addition to the attached examples, my you tube channel (CrossedSimox88), with Banners, Avatar and thumbnails created by me.


Reviews


paulpaulpaulpau:Another great deliverable. Thanks Simone :)

paulpaulpaulpau:Came up with great original ideas, total pro.

paulpaulpaulpau:Simone is super easy to work with and always delivers a usable product. We have used her many times.

paulpaulpaulpau:Simone is very easy to work with. Does good work

paulpaulpaulpau:Simone is great to work with. She does quality work and is willing to revise as needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment