Friday, April 20, 2018

I will draw a pop art portrait with a christmas sweater

I will draw a pop art portrait with a christmas sweater












About:



Get a customised drawing of you, your pet or anyone you want in an ugly christmas jumper!


Perfect for holiday cards, gifts, profile pictures/avatars for Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin, printing, website graphics, wallpapers and much more!



Check out the second picture above to see the difference between the packages!

  • Send me a photo facing front (Good quality, 200kb+) and I will draw a unique pop art portrait in my style!
  •  
  • Text is Free

  • More than 1 person to be drawn? 
    Simply place an order for each person ($10).

Reviews


rbwardy:Amazing Job

makemebark:Thank you \u003c3

kmcgoff:excellent service and quality

bathnbiscuit:Great job!

dogkrazygirl:Incredibly fast 2 days before Christmas! Make the revisions my super picky self wanted in seconds! Will definitely be using again and again!


No comments:

Post a Comment