Thursday, April 19, 2018

I will draw caricature of politician, celebrities and more

I will draw caricature of politician, celebrities and more












About:

Send me your favorite Politicians, celebrities, science figures or your favorite relatives or your personal photo and I will turn it into caricature. It will have all the exaggerations and funny touches a caricature illustration should have. I have plenty of experience on this field and can assure your a successful project with me.

Reviews


woressaw:Was the best experience ever, would recommend highly!!!

jolme5d:The project is very challenging but I braved my way. He's very helpful and understanding til completion.

theamazingjessi:he took his time to make the imnage exactly what I needed.

jolme5d:Very accommodating and understanding. While I loved this work I 'd like to work with them for eternity.

sleepy256:Great quality of work but communication and ability to meet established deadlines need work. Would definitely recommend if you don’t have a deadline.


No comments:

Post a Comment