Friday, April 20, 2018

I will draw a digital cartoon character

I will draw a digital cartoon character












About:

If you need a nice cartoon quick character for your Game, Website, Youtube channel, Blog, Podcast Comic or something else, I can draw it for you :)

The final delivery will be done on a HIGH RESOLUTION PDF FILE and PNG format unless the Source file extra price is payed, then I will need you to specify wich format do you requiere at the delivery.

Note: Regardless of the copyright agreement we reach, I wont sell the piece to another person but I reserve the right to show it on my web portfolio.

Reviews


uridezone:awesome excellent vision!

kitsunekei1:A very nice client :)

lineupink:got it right the first time. thanks

kitsunekei1:A very nice client :)

deck123:great and awesome experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment