Sunday, April 22, 2018

I will reply ASAP in my working time: 9PM - 6AM EST. + See More

I will reply ASAP in my working time: 9PM - 6AM EST. + See More












About:


You are looking fora Mascot Logo with a cute animal, ora lovely character design in flat UI color for your website, blog? Or you are a children book author and you need some cute characters to illustrate your new books?


You can find all you need here!Just give me your idea/concept of the character/figure you need, or send me any reference photo that you have already.


I can give you all popular file types that you need (JPG, PNG, PDF) in printable paper size, or Vector files (AI, EPS, SVG) so that you can scale the character design in any size you need (check for more information in 3 Gig Packages' Details).


Price for package:

- You can order a sketch of the Character with Basic Gig of $5. If you like the character, you can purchase the full colored version later.

- Please check my 3 gig packages and choose what you need.

- If your requirement is different from those packages, just send me a messagefor a custom offer. Thank you.

- Order of more than 1 illustration can have a better price, please check the FAQ for more information.


Please see my other Gigsat:https://www.fiverr.com/hoangnhu13.

Just ask me if you have any question. I will reply ASAP in my working time: 9PM-6AM EST.


Kim Z

Reviews


kacwell:Great. She kept in touch and was very helpful and just a great person. I will be using her again soon. Love her work.

hoangnhu13:Thank you a lot! I'm happy to design this cover for you.

tkyass:professional taste!

hoangnhu13:thank you!

georgemurphy907:Great quality, would highly recommend !


No comments:

Post a Comment