Thursday, April 26, 2018

I will draw children book cartoons, comic, logo and mascots

I will draw children book cartoons, comic, logo and mascots












About:

** Please Message before ordering **
**FULLMoney-Back guarantee with no questions asked**

!! MOST WELCOME !!

** PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE AND ZERO RISK TO YOU! **

You will Receive

  • Digitally hand drawn using WACOM INTUOS PRO
  • white or transparent background
  • Delivery within 1 DAY
  • If not satisfied with the service we provide full money Back gaurantee


PORTFOLIO : (Go down to see cartoon section)
flickr.com/photos/cyberfixi_work

I DON'T DRAW ANY ADULT, NON- VEGETARIAN STUFF, ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND VIOLENCE RELATED CARTOON
(Please Message us to saveTime amp; energy ) - CLARITY IS KEY

WHAT YOU GET
$5 - Two Vector Outlined cartoon or
$5 - One vectored colored Cartoon

We Provide Amazing :

- Vector cartoons with source file
- Beautiful Illustrations
- Comic panel
- Caricatures
- Children story book illustrations

What I need from you

  • Your description about the character.
  • Photo as a reference if you want me to draw from real life.


Looking forward working with you

Regards
CartoonOcean

Reviews


madiha_turk:I wanted to thank you again for taking care of me and my clients! You are the man and I\nthink one or two of my co-workers are reaching out to you to get some work completed\nby you because they see the work that you have done for me! Keep up the great work\nand I have 2 more jobs!!

cartoonocean:Thank you .. I am excited for next job\nI'm glad you like my service

willsuratt:Very professional and consistent with his work! Highly recommend.

cartoonocean:Thank you William sir .... I'm glad you love our service please come again .. we are constantly improving our service..

billmcivor:He is great, I got more than I expected to!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment