Saturday, April 21, 2018

I will draw you a cartoon portrait from your photo

I will draw you a cartoon portrait from your photo












About:

Hi folks!

This gig is about cartoon images of real persons, drawn by hand, using a graphic tablet and corel draw, my creativity and love.

I will draw a cartoon portrait based on your photo. I can draw face, half body and full body.

You can use for:

- Logo for company
- Business card
- Update your drab boring portrait
- Suitable for framing, you can print out and hang on the wall
- Your social media profile, avatar
- Give a wonderful one of a kind gift for just $5
- Gift something special
- Personalize your Phone Screen
- Youtube banner
- Facebook page banner

Here's what abasic $5 ordercovers,this is what you can get:

  • Portrait head to chest (Square 1300x1300 HQ 300dpi)
  • Full color
  • Plain background

Using the gig extras, this is what you can get:

  • Delivery within 24 hours (+$10)
  • Source file: PSD (+$5)
  • Draw for Full Body (+$10)

Need a lot of cartoons done? Don't worry, I can handle a lot of orders at once. Also, for large amount, there's a big discount! Message me and I'll send you a custom offer.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
If you like my gig, please share it with your friends and family.

Thank you!
BIMBOM

Reviews


mtgphoto:Timely. Professional. Talented. Amazing to work with.

bimbom:Outstanding Experience!

mtgphoto:Excellent service!

bimbom:Outstanding Experience!

kristyann406:Great turn out thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment