Thursday, April 19, 2018

I will draw a very cute kawaii mini chibis for you

I will draw a very cute kawaii mini chibis for you












About:

Instructions:

  • Place order.
  • Provide a sample image of what you'd like to be drawn, images can be separate such as hairstyles, clothing, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • If you wish to order in multiples, feel free to send me a message.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will receive
:

An estimated size of 1000x1000 image in PNG format.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bulk Discount:
You are eligible to a 16% discount for a minimum of 6 chibis in a single order.

Reviews


tonyst86:loce the job

unconscious98:Thank you!

wind381:I'm so glad that I can work with you and I appreciate all of your hard work \u003c3

unconscious98:Thank you!

wortkunst:Awesome job! We're very happy with the result and will be ordering again for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment