Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will convert you to gta life cartoons

I will convert you to gta life cartoons












About:

I will draw your cartoon in GTA style from your photo.So make a change and become one of these characters.


For $5 (Basic Gig) :

  • Head amp; Shoulder Portrait.
  • Solid Color Background.


For $10:

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Half Body.
  • Solid color Background
  • Weapon of your choice.


For $20:

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Full Body.
  • Background used like in game..

Why Choose Me and Benefits you get?

  • Your satisfaction is my responsibility.
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Top Quality
  • Fast and Reliable Communication
  • Special Packages to customers

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

  • Check out theEXTRASlisted above or contact me privately if you need anything else.
  • The Photos you provide will be of High Quality.Photos should not be blurry.
  • I only draw base on picture / photo. So make sure you attach/upload your photo to order page.
  • I will draw custom background on demand


If your demand is little bit different then contact me first.....


Reviews


fatherglen:So very god

trinitykiller:thanks man

chrisherrera480:great artist with great communication

trinitykiller:thanks man :)

ykeedo:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment