Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will draw one person full body with a gta background in 6000 x 4000 pixels 300dpi.

I will draw one person full body with a gta background in 6000 x 4000 pixels 300dpi.












About:

Ever imagined to be a Grand Theft Auto character.Here you can make it real.


I will draw you as a GTA Character.


For $5 Basic Gig :

  • Head to shoulder Portrait, If You Want full body Please add $10
  • JPEG or PNG3000x2000 pixels.No extra charges for High resolution
  • With free gta style background.


Why me ?

  • Professional Service
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Revisions till your satisfaction

NOTE :

Send me a best quality photo in high resolution.

Night mode pictures,blurred or low quality images are not acceptable.

If you have a different requirement then please contact me before placing an order.


Thankyou :)

Reviews


hke3076:Great job and great communication!

rizwan_xadiq:Great experience :)\r\nThankyou so much

laurextream:Excellent service, i like that he has been opened to modify the order according to my requests, appreciate that !

rizwan_xadiq:Great Experience :)

adida1:GoooooD designer


No comments:

Post a Comment