Friday, April 13, 2018

I will illustrate a cartoon character with extra details

I will illustrate a cartoon character with extra details












About:

Hello, I will illustrate a cartoon character based on your description

Please try to be as clear as possible while describing your idea


For$10 i will do a coloured vector illustration with one character and no background. You will get any size according to your requirement with 300dpi and JPG/JPEG/PNG image of the outcome.

For$20 I will do a full coloured vector illustration with one character with background.You will get any size according to your requirement with 300dpi and JPG/JPEG/PNG image of the outcome.

For $40 i will do a full coloured vector illustration with 1 character with extra details and colourful background.You will get any size according to your requirement,300dpi and JPG/JPEG/PNG image of the outcome.You will also get unlimited revisions in the premium package

I will provide source file for extra $15

* Must purchase commercial license for commercial use

if you are getting confused or if my gig doesn't fulfill your requirements then contact me, i will get back to you as soon as possible.


So, let us get started and discuss further

Thank you:-)

Reviews


roilevi86:Patient, responsive, and professional! Thanks!

banashree10:Thank you so much

colleengarcia:She does a wonderful job.

banashree10:Thank you so much :)

ruthnavarro28:I loved the final product. She delivered exactly what I wanted earlier than expected. Will definitely recommend and use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment