Friday, April 13, 2018

I will deliver you a high quality of picture and professional service!

I will deliver you a high quality of picture and professional service!












About:

Hello, I'm Honey. Thanks for come to see my gig :D
Kindly see as below,

The work is started when you order.

Step 1: Tell your story and concept in details (if you have picture or reference please kindly attach)
Step 2: I will send a sketch to you (you can revise as needed)
Step 3: Drawing and Painting process
Step 4: Deliver your work (no. of revision based on your package)

Note: I will contact you directly in case of unclear concept or any further information required.


If you have more questions about packages,feels free to contact me :)
Best regards,
Honey

Reviews


sprungmm:Awesome!!!!

wirintorn:Thank you!!

sweet_d_4:Amazing work! Great communication! Very fast with delivery and excellent quality! I really appreciate all that was done! I will use her again and definitely recommend to others!

wirintorn:Thank you so much!!

candacejp_1:Thanks for the quick turnaround!


No comments:

Post a Comment