Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will make your photo into cartoon portrait

I will make your photo into cartoon portrait












About:

Perfect gifts for someone or for profile pictures/avatars on Facebook/Twitter, wallpapers and much more!


$5 FOR ONE PERSON (HEAD AND SHOULDER) DELIVER IN 3 DAYS

EXTRA FAST +$5 FOR DELIVER IN 24 HOURS


Instruction : When ordering please send me at least one photo/reference (good quality) of the person/people you would like me to draw and any further details you would like included.

$5 FOR ONE HEAD SHOOT IN 3 DAYS (920 x 720 pixel, jpg file)

+$5 FOR EXTRA FAST DELIVER ON 24 HOURS

+$5 FOR MORE THAN 1 PERSON TO BE DRAW
+$10 FOR GET AI FILE

+$15 FOR FULL BODY
+$15 FOR COMMERCIAL USE


Check out my Gig Extras below for more options!

Message me before ordering if you have Additional / Specific Requests

Delivered in JPG or PNG format

Thanks!


Reviews


trulyignitin:BEST ON FIVERR

frart09:awesome. thank you. come again

trulyignitin:The best on fiverr

frart09:awesome. thank you so much. come again :-)

dfana1980:Good Price and fast service.


No comments:

Post a Comment