Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will illustrate pet into cartoon portrait

I will illustrate pet into cartoon portrait












About:

This Gig are only for Woofprint

I will illustrate your pet potret or your potrait like shown in my portofolio. from head to houlder.
but first, there is a thing that you should do:

  • Please give me a good quality image and reverence. List the the detail you need for the best result.

  • you will get 30x30 cm with Tranparent background, Source file and Commercial Use

  • I DON'T SHIP the artworks print. You will get files and send through fiverr

  • If you have any question feel free to contact me ;)









Reviews


woofprint:Great job!!!

gingerfinger:Outstanding Experience!

woofprint:Great job!!!

gingerfinger:Outstanding Experience!

woofprint:Great job!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment