Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will do a professional cartoon drawing in my style

I will do a professional cartoon drawing in my style












About:

I will draw your portrait in my anime style. I can draw, for each of the packages, additional people or animals. 

When placing your order, please describe the pose you want, how many people, and if you want it black and white or with full color.
Please send me also a picture of people and/or pets you want me to draw.

I can draw with my normal anime style or more chibi like. I ask you to be detailed when placing your order.

Thank you!

Reviews


danielmoran315:Everything went well, very timely responses and got exactly what I was looking for.

fililosada:A very nice client! Very communicative. I would love to work with him again :) Thank you!

steps2light:Good times!

fililosada:Very nice experience and very nice client! Thank you! :)

kjensen:Great - easy and smotth


No comments:

Post a Comment