Saturday, February 15, 2020

Draw Professional Funny Cartoon











About:

Hi,

My name is Dragan, thank you for visiting my Gig.

As you can see from tittle I'll draw high quality professional cartoon.

Please note:

 -for basic gig ($ 10) you will get 1 high resolution ( 300dpi ) black and white cartoon with 1 or 2             character 

 -for standard gig ($ 15) you will get 1 high resolution ( 300 dpi ) color cartoon with 1 - 4 character

- for professional gig ( $25 ) you will get 1 high resolution ( 300 dpi ) color cartoon with background 

   1 - 6 characters, JPG and layered PSD file

Work is supplied as a JPG. On you request I can supplied PDF or PNG.

To be assured in quality of my cartoons please visit my portfolio here:

 

   https://www.flickr.com/photos/dragan_cartoons/



I don't draw caricatures.

If you have any question feel free to contact me.

Best,

Dragan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

this guy was perfect. responsive in every way. am using him exclusively

Seller's Response:

Good communication. Great work. Thanks!

:

It's Perfect! 10/10 No changes needed. Thanks for working with my instructions so well. Also, I like how you made the monsters a little more menacing. It really added to the overall cartoon.

:

One word - FANTASTIC!!!

:

I love it. Perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment