Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will draw anyone in my cartoon style

I will draw anyone in my cartoon style












About:

Hello!

If you are looking for a  cartoon style character of yourself,  friends, or loved ones. You're in the right place!

In this gig, I will draw anyone in my cartoon style for $5. 

What do I need from you?
Your photo or selfie as reference. 

What you will get from me?
High-resolution 6x4inch 300ppi JPG  and PNG with transparent background of your cartoon character!  (yes, you get 2 files!) 

Feel free to check out my other gigs for more cartoon fun! 

Thanks for looking!

Reviews


lukehamilton12:Always a pleasure

lydiaworrell:Much appreciated and thanks again!

lukehamilton12:Always the best

lydiaworrell:Holy guacamole! Thanks for the kind generosity! Very much appreciated! Always a great experience.

mblazier:Extremely talented artist that always delivers exceptional works!


No comments:

Post a Comment