Monday, April 16, 2018

I will draw 2d vector cartoon characters

I will draw 2d vector cartoon characters












About:

Cute cartoon characters of people, animals, birds, insects, flowers etc.

Included vector files are .eps, .ai.

Before starting the project, please get in touch with us.

Thank you!

Reviews


abdulahadlee:Kind of Irene, apexinfinityg, became part of our team. Last days, as I bought several gigs from the seller, when I discuss issues with my team, time by time we name Irene, the seller, as if she is also sitting with us. I didn't see her, but imagine she is a beatiful and nice girl. Recommend everyone to buy gigs from her. Biiiiiig LIKE from me team!

apexinfinityg:My team is enjoying working with your team. Thank you for interesting projects.

abdulahadlee:Just one word: \

apexinfinityg:Excellent as always!

blakemichael:Amazing to work with and quick to respond!


No comments:

Post a Comment