Monday, April 16, 2018

I will animate 3 of your comic book pages and add sound effects and music

I will animate 3 of your comic book pages and add sound effects and music












About:

I'll make your Comic into a Motion Comic.
Just send me the page or pagesyou want me to animate and I'll make it happen.
choose the package that works best for you

  1. Basic
I'll animate all the panels inyour page.
  1. Standard
I'll animate all the panels in2 of your pages. And I'll add sound effects!
  1. Premium
I'll animate all the panels in3 of your pages. And I'll add sound effects and music!!

AfterI finish.I will send you a mp4 file with your motion comic work on it.

Reviews


raleigh95:Amazing Animator! Great Work! Highly reccomended.

chrisgooding:Great experience, I would definitely work with him again.

brianbadgette:Chris did an amazing job of showing me what my comic would look like with motion graphics. I was not quite sure what he would come up with but I was very pleased with the final result. Thank you so much Chris!

chrisgooding:A good experience. I love making motion comics so it was fun.

ziki01:The final delivery was great although it was late nevertheless I would still recommend and will definitely work with Chris in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment