Friday, April 6, 2018

I will make digital realistic cartoon from photos

I will make digital realistic cartoon from photos












About:


Realistic cartoon portrait from your photo like my samples in high quality today!

Great for profile ,social media,printing,business cards ,covers and gifts



have a question! please contact me .

prices

  • $10 FOR ONE HEADSHOT
  • $20 FOR ONE HALF BODY
  • $30 FORFULL BODY
  • $40 FOR COUPLE HALF BODY

Note:
1.My work is always based on real images so initialhigh qualityimages are very important for best results .
2.forbusiness use please buy copyright of any work I create.
2.please note i will not added any object on body nor different pose this is not freestyle drawing gig


for an image that includes more than 2 person then please contact for custom offer .



hope you like my services
*MARKI*







Reviews


bayhilllandscap:Great Job, all the revisions were spot on, excellent work.

marki0315:great buyer very kind and generous

johnvehadija:Amazing work! Highly recommended!

marki0315:always differnet projects then usual .always great comunication ,always a wonderful experience

meditationabc1:Friend really liked it


No comments:

Post a Comment